Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yesterday: 5th October 2010 at Hamzah Sendut Library. i still tried to found definitions of Islam. what is the best thing, when i tried to found from Al-Quran and Hadith, someone greeted me.

Dr. Basri: Assalamualaikum..
Me: Waalaikumussalam..yes?
Dr. Basri: Sorry, i would like to asked you, you from Islamic School?
Me: Owh..no. i'm from Mass Communication.
Dr. Basri: I'm so sorry, i thought you from Islamic school because you read Al-Quran and Hadith.
Me: Owh..i just doing my research.
Dr. Basri: what is your topic?
Me: I m doing Ismail Raji Al-Faruqi.
Dr. Basri: Sorry, can u speak in English, I cant understand Malay.
Me: Sorry, actually, i tried to find definitions of Islam.
Dr. Basri: Owh ya..u need my help? i just from Pakistan and learned about Islam. here, i tried to looked a Non-Muslim perspective about Islam.
Me: So, why you choose Malaysia?
Dr. Basri: they talked Malaysia is the best country, peace and people in Malaysia is very good and kind like you
Me: hahahahaha...thanks.
Dr. Basri: so, i will help you to find your references book.
Me: Can..

(He asked me to take it lap top together, i said, don't worried nobody want take it may lap top. he forced me to take it because last week when he at KL Library someone stoled his lap top. i just picked up together)